With the implementation of the government’s Free SHS policy, ICGC’s scholarship programme for brilliant but needy SHS students will end with the current academic year. Therefore, Central Aid will now apply the scholarship programme to students of Central University with effect from the 2019/2020 academic year.

Accordingly, the Central Aid is inviting applications from interested and eligible members for financial aid towards their tertiary education at Central University.
Please note that only prospective FIRST YEAR STUDENTS can apply. The facility will be extended to continuing students subsequently.

The closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms at the Central Aid Secretariat is 26th July 2019.

Copies of the application form are available online at Paper copies are also available at the Information Desk.




  1. Michael Quist says

    Please I offered visual arts at shs and I completed this year. The program I want to do is not offered at central university but I want financial aid. The program I want to pursue is done at KNUST. Can I still fill and submit the forms?

    • hgt says

      Dear Michael,
      As at now, the financial aid is only available for Central University students.
      We have plans to extend it to other universities, but we aren’t there yet.

  2. richmond baah gyimah says

    pls how may I apply for the scholarship ..I want the link and also if u can help me with the process..pls because I have bn offered an admission to physician assistantship and I’m a needy student

    • hgt says

      Please visit the Central Aid website for more information via

  3. Emmanuel John Baptist M. Danuor says

    I am a student who just completed Senior High School and applied for admission in to this noble institution ‘Central University College’. There is so much financial burden on my family and I may not be able to pay the school fees. Please I need this scholarship because I really need to accomplish my dreams of becoming an architect in your noble institution. Please take into consideration this humble request of mine in orderto accomplish my dream. I look forward to seeking your humble reply, Thank you.

    • hgt says

      Please visit the Central Aid website for more information via

  4. Deladem says

    Pls l have been given admission into Central University college and will like to apply for the Central aid,but the application forms for the aid is that for last year 2019.Pls help me

    • hgt says

      Hello Deladem,
      Please contact the Central Aid for assistance.

Post a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Print your tickets